Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Do Your Dance, Quick Mama

I wish to see American Gangster or We Own the Night. I'm obviously in the mood for a gangster film. Maybe this weekend. Saturday...ish?

After seeing Eastern Promises, I suppose, I went on a kick. Though, Young Guns I and II don't count in that genre, they were still actionesque flicks. I've done 3,000 words for Nano since yesterday and I'm feeling productive. Still behind, but hey, I'm trying.

Tomorrow is my nerdy day of writing and reading Paradise lost and taking notes on it. Hoorah. I'm excited, actually, as Paradise Lost is wicked. For real(s).

I was walking home today after my classes and I passed a man with a bag of leaves and he gave me the biggest smile.

It made me wonder what was really in that bag of leaves.

No comments: